Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2nd Grade

We got our last clue today as to Pat Flowers's location. The students were able to solve the puzzle. I really enjoyed working with this PBL Kit. I think the students did also. They were so excited about finding the missing person. Tomorrow I will have them type about what they did and what they learned on the 2nd grade thinking log (blog). A girl in that group made a comment today when we were deciding which resources today that I thought was really on target. When we were trying to decided which books to look at, she said that since we had already decided that we needed to look at the book at Kenya, we needed to look at the book on Africa, because if we throw out Africa, that is just like throwing out Kenya. :) Working with that group, especially on this kit, makes me smile!

No comments: